Are you looking to get involved with your community? Do you want to gain experience in a State Government Office? Join the MA SQUAD (P.A.C.E. CORE) Leadership Program!
The Office of Assemblywoman Fiona Ma is looking for Interns in our San Francisco Civic Center Office (easily accessible by both BART & MUNI). Our Program provides an excellent opportunity to learn through HANDS-ON PARTICIPATION,
Community Relations * Constituent Services * Legislative Process
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Solid computer skills (Internet research, Microsoft Office applications)
- Self-motivated & detail-oriented
- Bilingual a plus (not required)
- Interest in Civic Engagement and Volunteer Service
To schedule an interview, please email:
We look forward to working with you!
While this is a volunteer (unpaid) internship, individual schools may offer academic or community service credit. Please check with your counselor.