Here are the session one workshops this afternoon here at EdRev. Needless to say, there’s an embarrassment of riches represented here.
- An Overview of Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) – An Audiologist’s Perspective
- Executive Functioning: What it is and How to Support it
- Confidence Can Be Learned, Lowers Anxiety and Improves Focus: Tricks of the Trade for Appearing and Feeling Confident
- Postcards from the Cutting Edge: A Road Trip of Assistive Technology for LD Students
- Welcome to the Adult LD and Dyslexic Community
- El Poder de Saberâ: Lo que usted necesita saber del sistema educativo en este pas obtener la mayor ventaja (In Spanish only)
- My LearningPrint: Discovering the Uniqueness of Each Child